When the results of a survey or poll are published, the sample size and the margin of error should both be given. For example: 1000 voters were surveyed and 39±2% of the voters agree with the president. In this example N=1000 and the margin of error (MoE) is 2%.
This website lists several public opinion polls. Search the site and find a poll where the sample size and margin of error are given. Try to find a poll dealing with a topic in your profession or one in which you are really interested.
Main Post: Determine the following information for the selected poll results and include in your initial post.
- URL for the website. State the poll question, the sample size n, and the margin of error (also known as sampling error).
- Interpret the results of your poll using your own words and full sentences. Note: Depending on the question asked, your poll may have more than one poll result – you only need to discuss one result.
- State the confidence interval using the MoE. What does this confidence interval estimate?
- Use the Confidence Interval template to calculate the confidence interval based on the sample size and the number of successes (the proportion you are interested in). Use a confidence level of 95%.
- What is the calculated confidence interval? How does this compare to the interval in part 3 using the poll’s margin of error?
- Discuss potential biases that could skew sampling results.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post business statistics and quantitative analysis interpreting survey results appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.