This week we will be discussing how technology is changing the skills needed in today’s organizations. Think about organization(s) for which YOU have worked, and respond using the criteria below. Your overall score is based in part by how well you follow the instructions:
- Read “When technology changes faster than you can train” and “IT doesn’t Matter” (web page listed at end of question)
- Think how information technology (IT) is being used in the organizations you have worked for within the last three years?
- You do not need to give the name of the organization but do identify its sector (i.e., retail, food services, etc).
- How has technology changed your organization in recent years?
- How have your role and skills changed with the impact of technology?
- Finally add a sentence or two telling us what technology skills or otherwise you will need for the next three years.
The post Discussion on information technology | Information Systems homework help appeared first on nursing writers.