Choose ONE question. Respond in a well written one-paragraph or more response. After responding to a question (from either reading), you will respond or “respond to” one peers’ response. Your response should be a well written one-paragraph or more response.
1. How are Twyla and Roberta and their stories different from the other girls at St. Bonnyâ€s?
2. In what ways or what clues does Morrison give about Twyla and Robertaâ€s race?
3. How does social class surface in this story? What are some examples?
1. Why is Garlaâ€s randomness of thought highlighted in this story?
2. What impressions of the modeling industry are created?
3. Why has Garla befriended the narrator? What perks does the narrator get through her friendship with Garla? Has she been transformed as a result of their â€œfriendshipâ€?
4. What does the cell phone symbolize?
Mays, Kelly J. The Norton Introduction to Literature: Portable 12th Edition. New York: Norton, 2017.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post english 102 discussion 4 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.