- Briefly define the claim and its counter argument.
- Who are some of the people and sources making the claim?
- What are the interested parties for this claim?
- What types of information has been transmitted about this claim?
- Does the claim conflict with your personal observations and background information?
- What rhetoric and fallacies are used with respect to this claim?
- Are there any scientific findings about this claim?
- What are the best ways to assess the probabilities of this claim?
- What are your conclusions about your claim?
- A title page
- The body of the paper: 4–6 pages of text, double‐spaced, 12‐point font with clear andunderstandable language with no grammar or spelling errors
- Adequate justification for your responses with at least three appropriate references
- Appropriate in‐text citations throughout paper(https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/).
- A reference page with only the sources that you used in the body of the paper(https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/06/).
- Sources should be less than 5 years old unless there has not been recent research available. Donot use Wikipedia, as it is not considered a reliable academic source
- Be sure to follow APA formatting for your paper
Im attaching some of the work that I have done so far. Feel free to use the same quotes or same references or add/delete anything. The paper is about the obesity rates and how they are increasing drastically.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post obesity rates in the us have reached epidemic proportions appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.