Your assignments in this class will take place in two parts. In Part 1, you will choose a topic that you may use for your dissertation. You will discuss the theoretical foundations found within the literature to support the topic and suggest why this topic should be studied and the possible research questions your proposed study will answer. Although the 10 Key Strategic Points may inform your paper, this paper will not be your prospectus.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Use the Proquest Dissertations and Theses @ Grand Canyon University link located on the database page at GCU Library to research/explore other GCU learner dissertations that have a topic similar to the one you have chosen.
- Review the 10 Key Strategic Points template located in the DC Network.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Use academic sources, including peer-reviewed journal articles, scholarly books, government reports, and other instructor-approved texts.
- Include a minimum of five scholarly topic-relevant sources (majority of articles should be published within past 5 years)
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Using current empirical sources (i.e., published within past 5 years) to write a paper of 2,000-2,250 words in which you address the following issues:
- Choose an I-O topic of interest that you intend to use for your dissertation and delineate why it is important for the discipline of I-O psychology to study this topic.
- Identify the gap in the literature that your study will fill and discuss the problem you will address through the study.
- Identify the theoretical foundations (e.g., model or theory) and seminal author(s) of the model or theory.
- Discuss how the identified problem will be understood:
Identify the questions your study will answer.
Describe the location of your study.
Define variables (for a quantitative study) or phenomenon (for a qualitative study).
I have attached the ten Point Strategic Template as well as the link for the Proquest Dissertations and Theses site. My username is KCoyle2 and my Password is Twinzees96. This should allow you to access the site and find the five articles needed for the research. Please note they have to be within the last 5 years. My dissertation topic is on “Employee Morale and the effects it has on employee motivation in the workplace.” Please ensure that the paper and references is in APA 6th edition format and please use the 10 points strategic template to complete the assignment. The template is on the last page and the work should be completed within the template.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.