Social Media Marketing Case Study
Students (individually) must develop and submit an originally written paper in the style of a case study in social media marketing. The paper must be about a selected non-profit entity and contain a survey of in-depth research on an issue that is relevant to a main concept in this course.
The project will incorporate a specific issue concerning the development and implementation of a social media program as an application of the theory discussed in the reading and discussions. Collection of data and analysis are major features of these projects.
- Select an overarching topic in this course where you think you have the most interest from the following list. Your writing will likely be more focused on a specific sub-topic within one of these main topics, but this list will help guide you in the beginning. Review samples of case analysis included in the Assignments/Project tab.
For this project, your topic should come from Chapters 3-8 in Social Media Marketing, Second edition, by Tracy L. Tuten and Michael R. Solomon (2015), SAGE Publications Ltd. The following list is a suggestion for topics:
- segmentation, targeting, and positioning
- social identity and social media usage
- group influence in social media
- social community zone
- social publishing zone
- social entertainment
- social commerce
The instructor will respond to each post to state if the topic is approved or ask for additional information. No project submissions will be accepted before they are fully approved, so check back after posting to confirm that the project was approved.
- Sign up for Case Study Final Project by the due date on the â€œCase Study Final Project: Topic Selectionâ€ discussion board by creating a thread with your topic in the subject line. The body of the message in the thread should include the main topic from the list above (or another approved topic) and the subtopic of interest.
- For example, if student David Campbell would like to write a case study about the organizationâ€s current social media efforts within the social publishing zone, he would go to the â€œCase Study Final Project: Topic Selectionâ€ discussion board and create a thread with the subject line â€˜Social publishing zoneâ€. In the body of the message to post, student David Campbell would write: David Campbell will write a case study about the social publishing zone topic. Specifically, the focus will be on the content characteristics (e.g. originality and impact of the contribution).
- Using netnography, research and write a case study. The case study should include brief background information and qualitative and/or quantitative data that is relevant to the assigned entity and topic. The bulk of the writing should profile a real issue within the context of your chosen topic from step 1. You will likely have to consult the organization staff, internal publications, official social media accounts, credible online source, and/or other reliable sources of information to compose your case study.
- Create three or more discussion questions at the end that allow the reader to reflect on the concepts in this course that are related to your topic. The discussion questions must encourage supported critical thinking based on the focal concept in your case.
- Submit your case study through Blackboard by the deadline.
- There is no minimum length requirement for this report. However, a typical submission will contain at least 1,500 words. Projects containing less than 1,500 words generally will not contain enough information and analysis to earn passing grades.
- Use 12-font Times New Roman and double space.
- Use headings and subheadings thoughtfully and appropriately.
- Please submit either a word document (.doc, .docx) or pdf document (.pdf).
- All unquoted writing must be original. So, make sure that any â€œborrowedâ€ text is clearly quoted in quotation marks and its source is cited.
- Each submission must contain a formatted and complete references section at the end. The specific formatting style is your choice, but each source must include an author, publication title, publication date, and any other relevant information (e.g., website, publisher, etc.). Short, in-text citations must be used in the main body of the report to inform the reader of the sources of information used.
- The case must include correct spelling, grammatical, and other technical writing criteria.
- The report and presentation must be professional in appearance and content, including containing correct spelling, grammatical, and other technical writing criteria.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post -Social-Media-Marketing-Case-Study-atleast-1500words- appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.