For today, write three full-page essay using your MLA template that responds to the following:
- What is Postman’s main claim, thesis, or primary point in “The word weaver/the world makers”?
- How does this main claim relate to the title, “The Word Weavers/The World Makers”?
- What is one quote from the text that supports the main claim? To incorporate this quote into your essay, use a correct signal phrase, an accurate quotation, and MLA in-text citation. For page numbers, you can use the page numbers from the document (pages 1-3).
- What key supporting points does Postman make to support this primary point?
- How do these points directly relate to the main claim?
- What rhetorical appeals does Postman use (e.g., appeals to logic, authority, or emotion, or timeliness)?
- How do these appeals help him persuade us of his main claim?
- Thinking back to the issue you explored in “Where I’m From,” how could the essay you wrote help to “weave the world,” and eliminate single stories for your reader?
- Demonstrate an understanding of the following rhetorical appeals: logos, ethos, pathos, kairos.
- Demonstrate the following technical skills:
- Proper capitalization, formatting, and punctuating of titles.
- Accurate MLA in-text citations.
- Proper embedding of quotations and paraphrases.
- The use of the present tense when referring to the ideas in sources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write a 3 page essay appeared first on Top Premier Essays.